[Most of message omitted at author's request.
Here, he quotes Don Patton:]
My formal education consists of the following from these schools that were
fully accredited when I studied there:
1. Four years, Florida College, Temple Terrace, FL (Bible)
2. Two years, Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, TN (Geology)
3. Two years, Indiana Univ./Purdue Univ., Indianapolis, IN (Geology)
4. Two years, Pacific School of Graduate Studies, Melbourne, Victoria,
5. Australia (Education). Ph.D. granted 12/10/1993 (Education).
I actually have more hours in Geology but my doctorate is in Education.
Accreditation is a political football in Australia, but PSG was fully
accredited when my degree was granted. I am presently a partner in Mazada,
a Geological consulting firm in Dallas TX. I have worked as a professional
Geologist in the US, Mexico, Peru, Canada, Australia and England. I have
participated in dinosaur excavations in Colorado, Texas, Montana, Utah,
Wyoming and Canada. The Colorado dig is on-going and will resume in May. I
am a member of Geological Society of America. and was a speaker at their
'97 annual convention in Salt Lake City.
Don R. Patton